August 20 - Central Day
- Student schedules will be available in Illuminate by 12:00 noon on Monday, August 20th. You will receive an email with information and an access code to set up your Illuminate Account. Please note, this needs to be completed by all families, new and returning. If you are unable to setup your account, please contact the school office.
- Central Day is scheduled for 4:00-6:00 p.m. Every student/family is invited to this event. It is a good way to familiarize yourself with your new class schedule and learn where your classes are. Most of our partners will have tables set-up for you to see and receive information. P.E. clothes can be picked up that day. Order ahead through the website and bring your receipt.
- *** New this year*** - New Students/6th Grade Orientation from 3:00 - 3:45 p.m. Families are invited to meet in the gym to review general procedures and get oriented with the campus. There will be CMS veterans to help you find your classes and answer questions.
- First day of school, please note - first period begins at 8:30 a.m.
- We will have hard copies of schedules available for students who do not have a copy of their schedule. Please arrive at school early if you need a printed copy of your schedule.
- 0 period 7:45 a.m.
- 1st period 8:30 a.m.
- All 6 periods (Not a block day)
- Dismissal for all students at 1:15 p.m. (Minimum Day)
- All 6 periods (not a block day)
- School Kick-off Assembly (Review behavior expectations, etc.)
- Regular minimum block day with dismissal at 1:15
- Back to School Night from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Click here for schedule.
- Special minimum block day schedule.
- Dismissal for all students at 1:15 p.m.
- Labor Day - No School
- Can be purchased (although not required), click here
- Students wear black or green shorts and a grey t-shirt. Note, students will not be required to change into PE clothes on the first day of school. More information will be provided by our P.E. teachers.
- Hot lunches can be ordered through our online system, click here
Materials and Supplies
- Student are asked to have a binder with binder paper and dividers, pens, and pencils. You will receive more information at Back-to-School Night. We will provide these items to any student who does not have them.
- Please note each student will receive two textbooks, one for home and one for school, so they do not need to carry textbooks back and forth between school and home.
Pick up/Drop off
- Additional communication about procedures and routines will be sent out soon.
- We encourage walking, riding bikes or scooters, or carpooling.
- All Wednesdays are minimum days with student dismissal at 1:15 p.m.
- Additional minimum days can be found here.
We look forward to seeing all of you on the first day of school. Please contact the school office at (650)508-7321 with any questions or concerns.
Thomas Domer, Principal
Mindy Shelton, Assistant Principal
Vickie Gamez, School Secretary